Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Whole New World??????




It's 2:10 am.


No sleeping for me tonight. It's a whole new world right??? Right?


Well we will see in about ohhhh...... 16 hours. I am confident Barack will win. But just like Chris Rock said white folks will change all the rules in a minute. They did it to Gore and sure as hell will do it to Barack.


In all honesty I am just waiting for the Apocalypse right now. I fully expect The NSA, CIA, FBI, ATF and any and all other government programs to pull the plug on this whole operation. Because it is so surreal. That is just my defense mechanism kicking in case he does not win.


Like a bad epsiode of St. Elswhere it was all a dream.....somebody get me a snowglobe.


But I know I am not the only one up. The rest of world is too. Folks all over the world in Japan, Paris, London etc. Don't believe me turn on BBC they are watching this show like it is 2 Fat Ladies making Haggis. Don't believe me? Front Page news with a whole section devoted to the electoral map. See Surreal.


It's now 3:30 am and I got derailed, about an 1 hour ago. My sweet 1 year old is sick with a fever. If it is Cheddar Bunnies she wants at 3:00 am, it is Cheddar Bunnies she gets. Anything to stop the yelling because I am now numb with it. Fellow parents you know what I mean.


Stay Tuned People. The Revolution WILL BE TELEVISED!



No comments: